- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Queen Alia International Airport – Amman Hotel
Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then you will be transferred to your hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 02: Amman Hotel – Jerash – Amman City Tour – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, we will proceed to visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, including the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains, and city walls. Then, return to Amman for your tour, you will start from downtown which is part of capital city Amman, visiting sites and museums including the citadel and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city’s much older past. Ending the day with an overnight in Amman hotel.
Day 03: Amman Hotel – Mount Nebo – Madaba (St. George church) – Madaba Hotel
After breakfast, your tour today starts with visiting Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Then, you will drive to St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map. Upon completion, get transferred to Madaba hotel for overnight.
Day 04: Madaba Hotel – 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum – Wadi Rum Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
After breakfast, drive to Wadi Rum visitors’ center, Jordan’s extraordinary red desert, famous for Lawrence of Arabia and most recently, the 2016 film The Martian. Before starting with the jeep tour, you will enjoy (2 hours) jeep tour. The jeep tour is the best way to discover many of the sites in Wadi Rum. The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around and maybe even climb some of the beautiful naturally formed bridges in Wadi Rum. This is as close as you will come to visiting Mars! Enjoy the Bedouin hospitality over dinner and try the Bedouin feast of Zarb. Zarb (as known among locals) or if you will Bedouin barbecue is an experience on its own where Bedouins cook lamb meat, chicken, and vegetables with herbs in a big underground pit with hot coals beneath the desert sands. When the meat is tender with a hint of a smoky taste, they take out the big pot and you get to enjoy one of Jordan’s greatest edible treasures under a starry sky in Wadi Rum.
Ending the day with an overnight and dinner in your Camp in Wadi Rum.
Day 05: Wadi Rum Camp – Little Petra – Petra Hotel
After breakfast, proceed to visit Little Petra, best known as Al Beidha (the White One) due to the pale rock colors. Little Petra, also known as Siq al-Barid (literally “the cold canyon”) is an archaeological site located north of Petra and the town of Wadi Musa in, it is a Nabataean site, with buildings carved into the walls of the sandstone canyons. As its name suggests, it is much smaller, consisting of three wider open areas connected by a 450-metre (1,480 ft) canyon. It is part of the Petra Archeological Park, though accessed separately. Upon completion, get transferred to Petra hotel for overnight.
Day 06: Petra Hotel – Petra Full Day Visit – Petra Hotel
For most visitors to Jordan this is the highlight of the trip, a full day to explore Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Entry is via the awe-inspiring Siq, the mile long narrow gorge that leads into the city of Petra and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc.
You will still have time to visit the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice today. It is a lot of walking and gentle climbing but worth it for the views! Make sure that your phone or camera is fully charged because you will want to take hundreds of photos – guaranteed!
Finally, you will be transferred to your hotel in Petra for an overnight.
Day 07: Petra Hotel – Bethany – Dead Sea Hotel
Meals: Breakfast. After breakfast, Drive to Wadi Rum for a half day jeep tour for 04 hours inside the protected area. Wadi Rum is famous about the Red Sand and beautiful rock formations. Upon arrival you can enjoy a short camel ride (optional). This takes around half hour and you get to experience how the Bedouins used to (and some still do) get around in the dessert. If you are lucky, you will spot a local Bedouin family still living in a Bedouin tent in Wadi Rum and you might get invited for a cup of tea. A barbeque lunch will be freshly prepared by your driver. End your jeep tour at a simple but fixed campsite located in the middle of the desert. The camp has sanitaire facilities and private tents. In the evening you will see how the Bedouins prepare a meal called Zarb. This is a dish cooked under the ground. Enjoy this special dish with the local Bedouins of Wadi Rum
Day 08: Dead Sea Hotel – Queen Alia International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 07 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including meals mentioned in itinerary
- Private professional guide from day 02 to day 07 during the day tours for groups above 05 pax
- Local guide for 2 hours in Petra & Jerash for groups less than 06 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program
- 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure day.
- Guiding services for groups from 01-05 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.