- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Aqaba International Airport – Aqaba Hotel
Arrival at the Aqaba International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then you will be transferred to your hotel in Aqaba for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Aqaba Hotel – Free time in Aqaba – Petra Hotel
After breakfast, enjoy some free time under the sun for leisure and relaxation. At afternoon, transfer to Petra Hotel for an overnight stay.
Optional: explore Wadi Rum on a 2 – hour jeep ride into the Jordanian desert! Wadi Rum was best described by T.E. Lawrence as “Vast, echoing and god-like”, and by the locals as “Valley of the Moon.”
Day 03: Petra Hotel – Petra Full Day Visit – Petra Hotel
After breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through a 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars, and colonnaded streets. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Petra.
Day 04: Petra Hotel – Karak Castle – Madaba (St. George’s church) – Mt. Nebo – Amman Hotel
Meals: Breakfast. After breakfast, head to Karak Castle, a Crusaders’ Castle built on a triangular plateau dating back to the 12th century. Then, drive to visit Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church. Continue to visit Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman
Day 05: Amman Hotel – Amman City Tour – Jerash – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, visit tour the downtown part of capital city Amman for 2 hours, visiting sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel, and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city’s much older past. Then, visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, which includes the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains, and city walls. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman.
Optional for Amman :
- The Play MANSAF ( Takes place every Sunday , Tuesday , & Thursday )
Day 06: Amman Hotel – Dead Sea (floating only) – Bethany – Desert Castles (Al Kharranah Castle, Amra Castle, and Al Azraq Castle) – Aqaba Hotel
After breakfast, Head to the Dead Sea for a swim. Then, visit the baptismal site of Jesus Christ (Bethany beyond Jordan). John the Baptist prepared the way for the arrival of the Messiah, and John’s ministry itself marked the beginning of the preaching of “the gospel of the Kingdom of God” (Luke 16:16). Some of the pivotal events in John’s life and his heralding of the coming of Jesus took place in Jordan.
Though Jesus Christ’s divinely inspired role was announced before and during His birth, He launched His public ministry at Bethany beyond the Jordan at age 30, immediately after He was baptized by John and anointed by God (Luke 3:21-23, Acts 1:21-22). After that, proceed to the Eastern Desert to visit Al Kharranah Castle, Amra Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage site), and Al Azraq Castle where Lawrence of Arabia resided and wrote part of his book. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Aqaba.
Day 07: Free day in Aqaba
Enjoy a day of leisure and relaxation in the Red Sea resort of Aqaba. Its sandy beaches and coral reefs are the most pristine on the Red Sea
Day 08: Aqaba Hotel – Aqaba International Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Aqaba International Airport for Departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 07 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including meals mentioned in itinerary
- Private professional guide from day 03 to day 06 during the day tours for groups above 05 pax
- Local guide for 2 hours in Petra & Jerash for group less than 06 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So, thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days, and during the free days
- Guiding services for gropes from 01 -05 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.