- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Queen Alia International Airport – Mt. Nebo – Madaba (St. George Church) Madaba
Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then visit Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Then, drive to visit Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Madaba
Day 02: Madaba Hotel – Desert Castles (Al Kharranah Castle, Amra Castle and Al Azraq Castle) – Jerash – Madaba Hotel
After breakfast, proceed to the Eastern Desert to visit Al Kharranah Castle, Amra Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage site), and Al Azraq Castle where Lawrence of Arabia resided and wrote part of his book. Then, visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, which includes the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains, and city walls. followed by visiting the Castle of Ajloun. Ending the day in Madaba for an overnight stay.
Optional in Amman :
- The Play MANSAF ( Takes place every Sunday , Tuesday , Thursday )
Day 03: Madaba Hotel – Amman City Tour (Citadel & Roman Theatre) – Wadi Mujib (Panoramic stop) – Karak – Petra Hotel
After breakfast, visit tour the downtown part of capital city Amman for 2 hours, visiting sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city’s much older past. Then, along the king’s highway, pass by the Panoramic stop of Wadi Al Mujib, and head to Karak Crusader Castle for a visit. Reach Petra for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Petra Hotel – Petra Full Day visit – Petra Hotel
This day is dedicated to appreciating the beautiful Nabatean Red-Rose city, so you will spend the day visiting the beautiful city of Petra.
Day 05: Petra Hotel – Little Petra (Al Beidha) – Wadi Rum Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast, proceed to visit Little Petra, best known as Al Beidha (the White One) due to the pale rock colors. Little Petra, also known as Siq al-Barid (literally “the cold canyon”) is an archaeological site located north of Petra and the town of Wadi Musa in, it is a Nabataean site, with buildings carved into the walls of the sandstone canyons. Then, head further down in southern Jordan to visit other significant sites including Wadi Rum. After the long adventure, enjoy dinner along with an overnight stay in a camp to watch the summer starry sky.
Day 06: Wadi Rum Camp – 2 Hour 4×4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum – Aqaba Hotel
After breakfast, Explore Wadi Rum on 2 hours jeep ride into the Jordanian desert, Wadi Rum was best described by T.E. Lawrence as “Vast, echoing and god-like”, and by the locals as “Valley of the Moon.” Then, head to the sunny city of Aqaba, and enjoy free time of leisure and relaxation. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Aqaba.
Day 07: Aqaba Hotel – Aqaba free time – Dead Sea Hotel
After Breakfast, enjoy the morning under the sun relaxing. Then, drive to the Dead Sea for a float in the salt water. Overnight at the Dead Sea.
Day 08: Dead Sea Hotel – Queen Alia International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport and Allenby bridge by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 10 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including meals according to the description in the program
- Private profetional guide from day 02 to day 10 during the day tours for groups above 05 pax pax
- Local guide for 2 hours in Petra for group less than 06 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program
- 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days, and during the free days
- Guiding services for groups from 01-05 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.