- Tour Overview
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Aqaba International Airport – Dead Sea Hotel
Arrival at Aqaba Airport, our airport representative will wait for you holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Dead Sea for an overnight.
Day 02: Free day in Dead Sea
After breakfast, today you have a full day to enjoy in the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world’s richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years. Ending the day with an overnight stay and in the Dead Sea hotel.
Day 03: Dead Sea Hotel – Bethany – Mount Nebo – Madaba (St. George church) – Dead Sea Hotel
After breakfast, procced to Bethany where Jesus was baptized, the site has now been identified on the east bank of the Jordan River, in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and is being systematically surveyed, excavated, restored, and prepared to receive pilgrims and visitors.
Then drive to visit Mt. Nebo which is a city mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised land that he would never enter.
Continue to St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map.
Finally, return to the Dead Sea hotel for overnight.
Day 04: Dead Sea Hotel – Petra visit – Wadi Rum Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast, we leave for Wadi Musa to explore Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Entry is via the awe-inspiring Siq, the mile long narrow gorge that leads into the city of Petra and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc.
You will still have time to visit the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice today. It is a lot of walking and gentle climbing but worth it for the views! Make sure that your phone or camera is fully charged because you will want to take hundreds of photos – guaranteed!
Finally, you will be transferred to your camp in Wadi Rum for dinner & overnight.
Day 05: Wadi Rum Camp – 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum – Wadi Rum Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast, drive to Wadi Rum visitors’ center, Jordan’s extraordinary red desert, famous for Lawrence of Arabia and most recently, the 2016 film The Martian. Before starting with the jeep tour you will enjoy a (2-hour) jeep tour. The jeep tour is the best way to discover many of the sites in Wadi Rum. The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around and maybe even climb some of the beautiful naturally formed bridges in Wadi Rum. This is as close as you will come to visiting Mars! Enjoy the Bedouin hospitality over dinner and try the Bedouin feast of Zarb. Zarb (as known among locals) or if you will Bedouin barbecue is an experience on its own where Bedouins cook lamb meat, chicken, and vegetables with herbs in a big underground pit with hot coals beneath the desert sands. When the meat is tender with a hint of a smoky taste, they take out the big pot and you get to enjoy one of Jordan’s greatest edible treasures under a starry sky in Wadi Rum.
Dinner and overnight and dinner at Wadi Rum Camp.
Day 06: Wadi Rum Camp – Aqaba Hotel
After breakfast, have a morning to explore various places of interest in southern Jordan. Aqaba is a fun place and a microcosm of all the good things Jordan has to offer, including a fascinating history with some outstanding sites and excellent activities, superb visitor facilities, good shopping, and welcoming, friendly people, who enjoy nothing more than making sure their visitors have a good time. In addition, you can use the facilities in your hotel in Aqaba for leisure and relaxation time in Aqaba. Overnight at Aqaba hotel.
Day 07: Free day in Aqaba
After breakfast, today you have a free day for leisure and relaxation time in Aqaba.
After breakfast, enjoy your free day in Aqaba. Its sandy beaches and coral reefs are the most pristine on the Red Sea. End the day with an overnight in your hotel.
Day 08: Aqaba Hotel – Aqaba International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Aqaba Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 10 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including meals mentioned in itinerary.
- Private Professional guide from 02-07 days for groups above 05 pax.
- Local guide in Jerash and Petra for 02 hrs. for groups less than 06 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program.
- 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check.
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days.
- Guiding services for groups less than 06 pax
- Private guide services for groups from 01-05 Pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part.
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.