- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Queen Alia International Airport – Amman Hotel
Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then transfer to your hotel in Amman for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Amman Hotel – Jerash – Madaba (St. George church) – Mt. Nebo – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, which includes the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains, and city walls. Then, proceed to Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church. Followed by a visit to Mt. Nebo, a city mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised land that he would never enter. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman.
Day 03: Amman Hotel – Petra Visit – Aqaba Hotel
After breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through a 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars, and colonnaded streets. Then, transfer to Aqaba for an overnight stay.
Day 04 + Day 05: Two free Days in Aqaba (Optional: 2-hour jeep ride in Wadi Rum or 2-hour boat lunch cruise)
Enjoy a day of leisure and relaxation under the sun along the beautiful Red Sea.
Day 06: Aqaba Hotel – Karak Castle – Ma’in Hot Springs (private area) – Dead Sea Hotel
After breakfast, proceed to Karak Castle, Crusaders’ Castle built on a triangular plateau dating back to the 12th century. Then, continue to Main Hot Springs, 120 meters below sea level, where Herod the Great was said to have bathed in its medicinal water, and where people have come for thermal treatments, or simply to enjoy a hot soak, since the days of Rome. Ending the day with an overnight stay in the Dead Sea.
Day 07: Free day in Dead Sea
Today, enjoy a day of relaxation in the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest point on earth, and the world’s richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
Day 08: Dead Sea Hotel – Queen Alia International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport for depart
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including meals mentioned in itinerary.
- Private professional guide on touring days only, for groups above 05 pax
- Local guide in Jerash and Petra for groups less than 06 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program.
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check.
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days.
- Guiding services for groups less than 06 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.