- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Aqaba International Airport – Aqaba Hotel
Arrival at the Aqaba International Airport, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, and you will be transferred to Aqaba for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Aqaba Hotel – Petra Visit – Dead Sea Hotel
After breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through a 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars, and colonnaded streets. Then, head to the dead sea for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Dead Sea Hotel – Bethany – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, visit the baptismal site of Jesus Christ (Bethany beyond Jordan). John the Baptist prepared the way for the arrival of the Messiah, and John’s ministry itself marked the beginning of the preaching of “the gospel of the Kingdom of God” (Luke 16:16). Some of the pivotal events in John’s life and his heralding of the coming of Jesus took place in Jordan. Though Jesus Christ’s divinely inspired role was announced before and during His birth, He launched His public ministry at Bethany beyond the Jordan at age 30, immediately after He was baptized by John and anointed by God (Luke 3:21-23, Acts 1:21-22). Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman.
Day 04: Amman Hotel – Jerash – Ajloun – Um Qais – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, head to visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, including the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains, and city walls. Then, proceed to visit one of the most important ecological and historical sites in the Middle East; Ajloun. Ajloun Castle (Qal’at Ar-Rabad) is a fine example of Islamic architecture as it was built by Saladin’s general in 1184 AD to control the iron mines of Ajloun, and to counter the progress of the Crusaders by dominating the three main routes leading to the Jordan valley and protecting the communication routes between Jordan and Syria. Followed by a visit to Um Qais, previously known as Gadara, a city renowned as the site of the famous miracle of the Gadarene swine, a cultural center in its time and the home to several classical poets and philosophers Promenade through Um Qais & its colonnaded street, vaulted terrace, & ruins of two theatres. Back to Amman for overnight stay.
Day 05: Amman Hotel – Um Al Rassas – Karak Castle – Aqaba Hotel
After breakfast, visit Um Ar-Rassas, a city mentioned in the old and new testaments and the Romans fortified it and the local Christians and a UNESCO World Heritage site! Then, proceed to al Karak Castle, a Crusaders’ Castle built on a triangular plateau dating back to the 12th century. Ending the day with a transfer for Aqaba for overnight.
Day 06 + Day 07: Two free Days in Aqaba (Optional: 2-hour jeep ride in Wadi Rum or 2-hour boat lunch cruise)
Enjoy a day of leisure and relaxation under the sun along the beautiful Red Sea.
Day 08: Aqaba Hotel – Aqaba International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Aqaba International Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including meals mentioned in itinerary
- Private Professional guide on tour days (day 02 – day 05) for group above 05 pax
- Local guide in Jerash and Petra for groups less than 06 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So, thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days
- Guiding services for group less than 05 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time)
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners
- Travel and health insurance
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part