- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Queen Alia International Airport – Amman Hotel
Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then you will be transferred to your hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 02: Amman Hotel – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Mukawir – Petra Hotel
After breakfast, your tour today starts with visiting Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Then, you will drive to St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map. Now, continue to Mukawir, the site of Machaerus, mentioned in the New Testament as the palace in which Salome danced in exchange for the head of Johan the Baptist on a platter (Mark 6:21-29). Ending the day with an overnight stay in Dead Sea.
Day 03: Petra Hotel – Petra Visit – Petra Hotel
For most visitors to Jordan this is the highlight of the trip, a full day to explore Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Entry is via the awe-inspiring Siq, the mile long narrow gorge that leads into the city of Petra and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc.
You will still have time to visit the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice today. It is a lot of walking and gentle climbing but worth it for the views! Make sure that your phone or camera is fully charged because you will want to take hundreds of photos – guaranteed! Ending the day with overnight in Petra Hotel.
Day 04: Petra Hotel – Bethany – Mar Elias – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, The baptismal site of Jesus Christ (Bethany beyond Jordan). John the Baptist (pbuh) prepared the way for the arrival of the Messiah, and John’s ministry itself marked the beginning of the preaching of “the gospel of the Kingdom of God” (Luke 16:16). Some of the pivotal events in John’s life and his heralding of the coming of Jesus took place in Jordan. Though Jesus Christ’s divinely inspired role was announced before and during His birth, He launched His public ministry at Bethany beyond the Jordan at age 30, immediately after He was baptized by John and anointed by God (Luke 3:21-23, Acts 1:21-22). Then, head to Tall Mar Elias, the site where the prophet Elijah is believed to have ascended to Heaven in a whirlwind on a chariot of fire. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman.
Day 05: Amman Hotel – QAIA
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including breakfast.
- 04) for group above of 05 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program.
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as clients stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality.
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. Book and support!
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days.
- Guiding services for groups less than 06 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- guiding services for group from 01-05 Pax.
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.