- Tour Overview
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Queen Alia International Airport – Amman Hotel
Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then transfer to your hotel in Amman for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Amman Hotel – Amman City Tour (Citadel + Roman Theater) – Jerash – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, tour the downtown part of capital city Amman for 2 hours, visiting sites and museums including the citadel and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city’s much older past. Then, visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, which includes the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains, and city walls. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman.
Day 03: Amman Hotel – Mt. Nebo – Madaba (St. George church) – Shobak Castle – Little Petra – Petra Hotel
After breakfast, your tour today starts with visiting Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Then, you will drive to visit Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church. Next, just off the King’s Highway 190 km south of Amman and less than an hour north of Petra stands an impressive castle as a lonely reminder of former Crusader glory dating from the same turbulent period as Kerak, crowning a cone of rock, which rises above a wild and rugged landscape dotted with a grand sweep of fruit trees below. It is today known as Shobak. Then, proceed to visit Little Petra, best known as Al Beidha (the White One) due to the pale rock colors. Little Petra, also known as Siq al-Barid (literally “the cold canyon”) is an archaeological site located north of Petra and the town of Wadi Musa in, it is a Nabataean site, with buildings carved into the walls of the sandstone canyons. As its name suggests, it is much smaller, consisting of three wider open areas connected by a 450-metre (1,480 ft) canyon. It is part of the Petra Archeological Park, though accessed separately. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Petra
Day 04: Petra Hotel – Petra Visit – Wadi Rum Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner.
After breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red-Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through a 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars, and colonnaded streets. Then, transfer to Wadi Rum for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 05: Wadi Rum Camp – 2-hour Jeep ride in Wadi Rum – Aqaba Hotel
After breakfast, Explore Wadi Rum on 2 hours jeep ride into the Jordanian desert, Wadi Rum was best described by T.E. Lawrence as “Vast, echoing and god-like”, and by the locals as “Valley of the Moon.” Then, proceed to the sole gulf city in Jordan. Its sandy beaches and coral reefs are the most pristine on the Red Sea. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Aqaba.
Day 06: Aqaba Hotel – Free time in Aqaba – Dead Sea Hotel
After breakfast, enjoy relaxing under the sun in Aqaba until noon. Then head to Dead Sea for a day of floating in the salt water. Ending the night with an overnight stay in the Dead Sea.
Day 07: Free day in Dead Sea
Today, enjoy a free day in the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world’s richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
Day 08: Dead Sea Hotel – Queen Alia International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 07 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including according to the description in the program
- Private professional guide from day 02 to day 06 during the day tours for groups above 05 pax
- Local guide for 2 hours in Petra & Jerash for group less than 06 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program
- 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean.
Add your title here
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days, and during the free days
- Guiding services for groups from 01 – 05 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.