- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Queen Alia International Airport – Amman Hotel
Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then you will be transferred to your hotel in Amman for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Amman Hotel – Mt. Nebo – Madaba (St. George church) – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, drive to visit Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land.
Then, drive to visit Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman.
Day 03: Amman Hotel – Petra Visit – Aqaba Hotel
After breakfast, you will be transferred to visit the Nabatean Red-Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through a 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars, and colonnaded streets. Ending the day with a transfer to Aqaba for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Aqaba Hotel – 2-hour jeep ride in Wadi Rum – Dead Sea (floating only) – Amman Hotel
After breakfast head to explore Wadi Rum on a 2 – hour jeep ride into the Jordanian desert! Wadi Rum was best described by T.E. Lawrence as “Vast, echoing and god-like”, and by the locals as “Valley of the Moon.” Then, continue to the dead sea and enjoy floating in the salt water. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman.
Day 05: Amman Hotel – Queen Alia International Airport
After breakfast, check out and transfer to your Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 04 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including according to the description in the program
- Private professional guide from day 02 to day 04 during the day tours for groups above 05 pax
- Local guide for 02 – 04 in Petra for group less than 6 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program
- 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So, thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days, and during the free days
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Guiding services groups from 01-05 pax
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.