- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Queen Alia International Airport – Amman Hotel
Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then you will be transferred to your hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 02: Amman Hotel – Jerash – Um Qais – Pella – Amman Hotel.
After breakfast, head to visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, including the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains, and city walls. Followed by Um Qais, previously known as Gadara, a city renowned as the site of the famous miracle of the Gadarene swine, a cultural center in its time and the home to several classical poets and philosophers Promenade through Um Qais and see its colonnaded street, vaulted terrace, and the ruins of two theatres. Later, visit Pella where you can see the remains of a Chalcolithic settlement the 4th millennium BC, Byzantine churches and houses and a small medieval mosque. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman.
Day 03: Amman Hotel – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Mukawir – Dead Sea Hotel
After breakfast, your tour today starts with visiting Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Then, you will drive to St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map. Now, continue to Mukawir, the site of Machaerus, mentioned in the New Testament as the palace in which Salome danced in exchange for the head of Johan the Baptist on a platter (Mark 6:21-29). Ending the day with an overnight stay in Dead Sea.
Day 04: Dead Sea Hotel – Bethany – Petra Hotel
After breakfast, proceed to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world’s richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years. Then, visit the baptismal site of Jesus Christ (Bethany beyond Jordan). John the Baptist prepared the way for the arrival of the Messiah, and John’s ministry itself marked the beginning of the preaching of “the gospel of the Kingdom of God” (Luke 16:16). Finally, you will be transferred to Petra Hotel for an overnight.
Day 05: Petra Hotel – Petra visit – Petra Hotel
For most visitors to Jordan this is the highlight of the trip, a full day to explore Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Entry is via the awe-inspiring Siq, the mile long narrow gorge that leads into the city of Petra and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc.
You will still have time to visit the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice today. It is a lot of walking and gentle climbing but worth it for
the views! Make sure that your phone or camera is fully charged because you will want to take hundreds of photos – guaranteed! Ending the day with overnight and dinner in Petra Hotel.
Day 06: Petra Hotel – 4 Hour Wadi Rum Jeep tour – Wadi Rum Camp
Meals: Breakfast , dinner
After breakfast, drive to Wadi Rum visitors’ center, Jordan’s extraordinary red desert, famous for Lawrence of Arabia and most recently, the 2022 film John Wick. Before starting with the jeep tour you will enjoy a (4-hour) jeep tour. The jeep tour is the best way to discover many of the sites in Wadi Rum. The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around and maybe even climb some of the beautiful naturally formed bridges in Wadi Rum. This is as close as you will come to visiting Mars! After the tour, you will enjoy dinner and an overnight stay in Wadi Rum.
Day 07: Wadi Rum camp – Aqaba Christian tour – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, Head to the beautiful city of Aqaba for a tour. Along the way, explore the world’s oldest church, from the late 3rd Century AD. It is slightly older than the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem and the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, both of which date back to the 4th Century. It has since been backfilled with earth for protection. Ending the day with an overnight stay back in Amman.
Day 08: Amman Hotel – Mar Elias – Anjarah – Amman city tour – Amman Hotel
After breakfast, visit Mar Elias, the site where the prophet Elijah is believed to have ascended to Heaven in a whirlwind on a chariot of fire. Then, head to Anjarah, the town where Jesus Christ, his mother Mary and his disciples passed through and rested in a nearby cave now commemorated with the church of Our Lady of the Mountain. Later, head back to Amman and tour the downtown part of capital, visiting sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel, and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city’s much older past.
Day 09: Amman Hotel – Queen Alia International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport for departure, (you need to reach the airport before 3 hours of your departure flight)
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- Private professional guide for groups above 05 pax for 7 touring days
- Local guide in Jerash and Petra for 02hrs. for groups less than 06 pax
- 8 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including meals mentioned in itinerary
- Private professional guide from day 2 to day 8 during the tours for groups above 05 pax
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program.
- 04 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days.
- Guiding services for groups less than 06 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.