- TOUR OVERVIEW
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Day 01: Queen Alia International Airport – Amman Hotel
Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our airport representative will wait for you before the immigration desk holding a sign with your name and will assist you with the visa procedures to get your free tourist visa (please don’t miss him and don’t proceed without him). Our airport representative will walk with you through customs and to the luggage hall, then you will be transferred to your hotel in Amman for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Amman Hotel – Amman City Tour (Roman Theatre + Amman Citadel) – Jerash – Amman Hotel
After Breakfast, your driver will pick up you from your hotel in Amman, then you will proceed for your tour in Amman, you will start from the downtown part of capital city Amman for 2 hours, visiting sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, The citadel, the blue mosque (King Abdulla I Mosque), and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city’s much older past.
Then, we will drive to visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, including the paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, baths, fountains, and city walls. Ending the day with an overnight stay in Amman hotel.
Day 03: Amman Hotel – Mount Nebo – Madaba (St. George church) – Petra Hotel
After breakfast, your tour today starts with visiting Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Then, you will drive to St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map. Upon completion, get transferred to Petra hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Petra Hotel – Petra Full Day Visit – Aqaba Hotel
For most visitors to Jordan this is the highlight of the trip, a full day to explore Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Entry is via the awe-inspiring Siq, the mile long narrow gorge that leads into the city of Petra and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc. Upon completion, you will be transferred to your Hotel in Aqaba for an overnight stay.
Day 05 + Day 06: Two free days in Aqaba
Have a full day in gulf city in Jordan for relaxing, leisure, snorkeling, swimming in Aqaba. Its sandy beaches and coral reefs are the most pristine on the Red Sea. Overnight in your hotel in Aqaba.
Day 07: Aqaba Hotel – 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum – Wadi Rum Camp
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast, drive to Wadi Rum visitors’ center, Jordan’s extraordinary red desert, famous for Lawrence of Arabia and most recently, the 2016 film The Martian. Enjoy a (2-hour) jeep tour. The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around some of the beautiful naturally formed landscapes. This is as close as you will come to visiting Mars! Now, head to your camp in Wadi Rum for dinner & overnight.
Day 08: Wadi Rum Camp – Dead Sea Hotel
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley. The Dead Sea is one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world’s richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years. Your overnight will be at your hotel in the Dead Sea.
Day 09: Dead Sea Hotel – Queen Alia International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival at Q.A.I airport by our office representative in the immigration area
- Private transfer by an A/C modern vehicle with an English-speaking driver.
- 08 nights’ accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels including meals according to the description in the program
- Private professional guide from day 02 to day 08 during the day tours for groups above 05 pax
- Local guide for 2 hours in Petra & Jerash for group less than 06 pax.
- 1 Tour leader free of charge in a shared double room starting from 15 paying clients (client number 16 will be free of charge), in case we have 15 people, no free person will apply. In case the tour leader wishes to have a single room then he pays the single supplement charge mentioned above, please refer to each hotel category.
- All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above program
- 02 hours 4X4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- Entry visa to Jordan (Free of charge for non-restricted nationality) as the clients will stay 2 consecutive nights, please advise your nationality to double check
- Liability insurance.
- Part of our profit will be donated for “South Taybet Society for the disabled” & “South Society for disable”. So, thank you for booking with us and supporting our local community.
- Guiding services on airport arrival and departure days, and during the free days
- Guiding services for groups from 01-05 pax
- Additional meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions part
- Any optional tours or experiences
- Departure Tax from Jordan (included in the flight ticket as per the current time).
- Water and/or drinks within meals unless hotel/restaurant provides.
- All kinds of tips for the representative, guide, driver, hotels, and horse/camel/jeep owners.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part.