While travelling through Jordan, there are many different excursions you could book, making your holiday even more special. We have summed them up for you below. Note that day tours to all destinations in Jordan is something we offer too and if you have anything in mind that isn’t mentioned below, just ask! We are happy to help you make the holiday of your dreams, suiting all your wishes and more.
– Jerash RACE show. Let the Roman times come back alive during the Jerash RACE Chariot show!
– Cooking courses. Whether in Amman or in Petra, we are happy to book you a seat in a cooking course teaching you how to cook traditional Jordanian food. Locals will be your teachers!
– Canyoning day tours. Fun water hikes at Wadi Mujib, see waterfalls and walk through canyons, from only a few hours to a full day of canyoning; lots of options here. Explore Wadi Hesa, follow the water stream through beautiful canyons. Hike a full day through Wadi Ghwair, a stunning canyon close to Petra. Discover the smaller waterfalls of Wadi Ibn Hamad, perfect to cool down on a warm summer day.
– Petra by Night. Visit Petra lighted by candles until the Treasury with a traditional
Bedouin sitting and storytelling. Petra by Night is available each Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening starting at 8.30 pm lasting for around 2 hours.
– Visit to the local Turkish Hamam in Petra. Get yourself scrubbed and pampered after a long day in Petra.
– Horse riding in the area of Petra. Enjoy a 1.5 / 2.5 hours horse tour through the mountains surrounding Petra. Or if you have more time, enjoy a half day horse riding tour, from 10 am until 3 pm including lunch. Or a full day or two of riding in Little Petra, taking in lots of breathtaking views. (See the horse riding tours for all options and more information).
– Jabal Haroun mountain, visit the tomb of Aaron, brother of Moses. The tomb is located on top of the highest mountain of Petra. Quite the climb up but worth the amazing views! You can go here by foot or by horse.
– Al Madras Route in Petra. If you have more than one day in Petra, enter the site via the Al Madras route. Also called “the secret route”. It takes you around the Siq, where you can stand on top of the Treasury and then walk onto the High Place of Sacrifice.
– Jeep tour inside Wadi Araba Desert. A desert less famous to tourists and therefore quieter. Find the true silence of the desert here. This desert is filled up with sand dunes, a lot of fun for all ages!
– Fly over Wadi Rum desert. Watch this stunning desert from above. Fly in a hot air balloon, or go faster in an ultra or micro light!
– Climb the impressive mountains of Wadi Rum with professional climbers.
– Race through the desert Wadi Rum on Quad bikes!
– Hobble on a camel over the hot sand of Wadi Rum.
– Snorkeling cruise. A great way to enjoy a free day in Aqaba is to book a snorkeling cruise.
Take the chance to visit Pharaoh Island in Egypt! Visit the Salah El Din Castle on the Island and snorkel the bountiful crystal clear waters. Or stay in the waters of Aqaba and book a lunch or sunset cruise.
– Aqaba Bird Observatory. A beautiful place and perfect for birding!
– Watersports. Aqaba offers a lot of different watersports and you will be sure to find something of your liking. Diving in the beautiful Red Sea, Jet Ski, deep sea fishing and so many other watersports are offered.