Jordan Family Holiday 9 Days /8 Nights
TOUR CODE: JFH0908
- Amman- Jerash- Madaba- Mt Nebo- Kerak -Petra- – Wadi Rum – Aqaba – Dead Sea
- Day 1 – 9: For 4-6 people: all transfers with a private minivan and English-speaking driver through- out the program
- Day 1 – 9: For 7-8 people: all transfers with a 10 seater VAN , 18 seater Bus ( 9 – 15 pax) and English-speaking guide through- out the program
- Day 2 – 8: English-speaking Jordanian guide throughout the tour.
- Day 1 & 2: 2 Overnights at the Hotel in Amman ,including bed and breakfast
- Day 2: Visits of Roman Theater and Citadel in Amman, the old city of Jerash , Entry fee tickets included.
- Day 3: Visits to Madaba , Mt. Nebo and the crusader Castle of Karak. Entry fee tickets included.
- Day 3: Visit of Dana Nature Reserve. Entry fee tickets included.
- Day 3: 1 Overnight at Dana, including dinner and breakfast.
- Day 4: Visit to Little Petra, free entry.
- Day 4: Visit to Petra, one day entry fee tickets included.
- Day 4: 4-6 people English speaking guide in Petra
- Day 4: 1 Overnight at the Hotel in Petra, including bed and breakfast.
- Day 5: Half day jeep tour in the protected area of Wadi Rum. Entry fee tickets included.
- Day 5: BBQ Lunch in Wadi Rum.
- Day 5: 1 Overnight at Bedouin Campsite, including dinner and breakfast.
- Day 6 & 7: 2 Overnight at the Hotel in Aqaba, including bed and breakfast.
- Day 8: 1 overnight at the 4* Dead Sea spa Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
- Day 9: Departure from Dead Sea to Amman QAIA.
- Organization/booking fee Why Jordan Tours.
Day 1: Arrival Amman
Meet and Greet at Amman Queen Alia Airport. Here is easy to arrange your visa ( cost: 40 JPD / 57 USD) .After will walk to your driver, who is waiting for you in the arrival hall, holding a name sign. Transfer to Amman for overnight.
Day 2: Amman city tour – Jerash – optional Amman waves ( Summer time)–Amman
Today your English Speaking guide waits for your to start with you the tour. First together will make a city tour in Amman. Start at 08.30 am with visiting the Citadel and the Roman Theater. For the afternoon you are free to do what you like. You could choose to explore more of Amman with your driver, or go to the Children’s Museum located at King Hussein National Park. Drive to Jerash, to tour one of the best preserved old Roman provincial city. After your tour of Jerash, back to Amman where you can decide to visit Amman waves (Optional) A really fun place for kids! Just let your driver know what you would like today, he is ready to transfer you to the places you like to visit inside of Amman. Overnight in Amman
Day 3: Amman—Madaba—Mt. Nebo—Karak – Dana
From Amman you drive towards Madaba, to visit the St George Church with its famous mosaic map. Continue to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Drive to Karak to visit the immense Crusaders Castle. Another great chance for the children to let their fantasy go mad!
For the afternoon you will be transferred to Dana Nature reserve with its amazing view. You could have a free time to spend with your family. Overnight at Dana Hotel, or you could choose to upgrade for Dana Guesthouse.
Day 4: Dana —Little Petra—Petra
Check out of your hotel in Dana. Drive on to Little Petra, a great preview for Petra visit, when you will visit Petra. Little Petra is a more quiet site and great for kids to explore the area.
Full day to explore one of the seven world wonders. After your visit to the Siq, Treasury, Street of Facades, Theatre and Colonnaded Street you still have time to see: the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice. It is a lot of climbing, but worth the views!
Free time after visiting Petra, you could choice to visit Petra by Night ( available: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday), Petra Kitchen, 1,5 / 2.5 hrs ride around Petra mountains
Overnight stay in Petra, including bed and breakfast
Day 5: Petra—Wadi Rum
This morning you drive from Petra towards the famous Wadi Rum desert. Feel like T.E. Lawrence in the breathtaking scenery of the Rum. When you arrive you have the option to ride a camel for one hour to Lawrence’s Spring. After you’ll make a half day jeep tour along the most famous sites in Wadi Rum including a fresh prepared lunch. During the jeep tour there is a chance of sand boarding on the sand dunes!
Overnight stay in the Authentic / luxurious Bedouin camp including dinner and breakfast
Day 6 & 7: Wadi Rum—Aqaba
After breakfast drive to Aqaba. You will have two full days to relax at the beach, enjoy the hotel swimming pools and entertainment for the children. Optional excursions such as a snorkeling day trip can be booked, contact us for more information.
2 Overnights in Aqaba, including bed and breakfast
Day 8: Aqaba—Dead Sea
After breakfast drive via the Biblical Wadi Araba Desert, to the Dead Sea, lowest point on the earth’s surface. Enjoy free day at the 4* Dead Sea Spa resort at the Dead Sea. This hotel has a water play area for the kids where they can have much of fun. Float in the salty waters and try out the famous healing mud! Also for the adults there is enough to do at this hotel.
Overnight at the 4* Dead Sea Spa Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
Day 9: Dead Sea—Amman Airport
Transfer to Amman Airport for departure. 3 hours in advance of your scheduled flight (2 hours for the check in and less then 1 hour driving from the Dead Sea to Amman Airport).
End of your tour to Jordan: Ahlan wa Sahlan!